The Alford American Family Association
Serving the Alford community over 25 Years
We Are Family!!

Click for CONTACT Information
  Last Updated: 24 OCT 2014 by #0197
HOME    ·    Members List    ·    Databases   ·    Updates     


You can go to the National Personnel Records Center for instructions on requesting military records.

If you are a veteran or next-of-kin of a deceased veteran, you may now use
(or use the Standard Form 180) to order copies of military records.

Site maintained by AAFA