The Alford American Family Association
Serving the Alford community over 25 Years
We Are Family!!
Click for CONTACT Information
|Last Updated: 22 OCT 2020 by #0197|
1. Myrtice Alford was born Dec 14, 1924 in Laurens County, GA. She was a Teacher. She married, on Feb 29, 1948 in Dodge County, GA, Milton Henry "M.H." Edwards who was born Jan 20, 1925 in Dodge County, GA and died May 22, 1985 in DeKalb County, GA. Myrtice died Mar 5, 2017 in Stone Mountain, DeKalb County, GA. They are buried in the Woodlawn Cemetery, Dodge County, GA.
2. Homer Lee Alford was born Oct 15, 1897 in Morgan County, GA. He married, on Aug 10, 1919 in Laurens County, GA, 3. Alma Odom who was born Sep 10, 1900 in Laurens County, GA and died Aug 8, 1988 in Dodge County, GA. Homer died Aug 10, 1977 in Dodge County, GA. They are buried in the Woodlawn Cemetery, Dodge County, GA.
4. Lorenzo Dow "Bud" Alford was born Jul 30, 1857 in Morgan County, GA. He married, on Feb 10, 1875 5. Anna Hart who was born Oct 21, 1865 in Texas and died Dec 18, 1950 in Dublin, Laurens County, GA. Bud died Jan 4, 1946 in Ludowici, Long County, GA. They are buried in the Carter's Chapel Cemetery, Laurens County, GA.
8. William Benjamin Alford was born in Apr 1825 in Morgan County, GA. He married, on Jan 25, 1849 in Morgan County, GA, 9. Susan Bryant who was born about 1826 in Warren County, GA and died Oct 12, 1906 in Laurens County, GA . William died Oct 12, 1906 in Emanuel County, GA. They are buried in Bethsadia, near Dublin, Laurens County, GA.
Great Great Grandparents
16. William Alford was born about 1794 in North Carolina. He was a Farmer. His 1st marriage was Nov 7, 1812 in Franklin County, NC to 17. Mary Ann Mason Gay. His 2nd marriage was Jan 3, 1830 in Putnam County, GA to Jane Avery Kinman. His 3rd marriage was Mar 4, 1842 in Putnam County, GA to Rebecca Vining Thornton. William died Mar 17, 1883 in Putnam or Morgan County, GA.
3rd Great Grandparents
32. Kinchen Alford was born in 1768 in Bute County, NC. He married, on May 16, 1789 in Franklin County, NC, 33. Linda Williams. Kinchen died after 1850 in Franklin County, NC.
4th Great Grandparents
64. Lodwick Alford was born about 1710 in New Kent County, VA. His 1st marriage was to Elizabeth _____ who was born Apr 29, 1717 in New Kent County, VA and died May 29, 1735 in New Kent County, VA. His 2nd marriage was to Susanna _____ who was born Sep 25, 1718. His 3rd marriage was to 65. Unknown. Lodwick died in 1800 in Franklin County, NC.
5th Great Grandparents
128. James Alford was born about 1687 probably in New Kent County, VA. and died about 1730 in New Kent County, VA.
6th Great Grandparents
256. John Alford was born about 1645 probably in Virginia and died Mar 14, 1710 in New Kent County, VA.
The AAFA Family Branch for this Ahnentafel
Corrections, additions, or comments regarding this Ahnentafel should be directed to the AAFA Data Manager. Please include the Ahnentafel number, 0773, and the highlighted reference number (which precedes the ancestor name, e.g. 256) of the ancestor to which the comment applies. Email the AAFA Data Manager by clicking here.