The Alford American Family Association
Serving the Alford community over 25 Years
We Are Family!!
Click for CONTACT Information
|Last Updated: 02 MAY 2020 by #0197|
Thomas Richard Rockhold, AAFA #0616
1. Thomas Richard Rockhold was born Oct 14, 1948 and died Nov 10, 2011 in Arlington, Tarrant County, TX. Thomas was buried in the Moore Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Arlington, Tarrant County, TX. Thomas' 1st marriage was to Georgia A. in 1972. They divorced in 1977 in Harris County, TX. Thomas' 2nd marriage was to Peggie Charanza in 1978. They divorced in 1992 in Harris County, TX.
2. Ray Edward Rockhold was born Jul 15, 1913 in Ekalaka County, MT and died Nov 18, 2002 in Metairie, Jefferson Parrish, LA. Ray married 3. Gladys Jane Alford on Jun 16, 1941 in Arlington County, VA. Gladys was born Oct 8, 1919 in Clarendon, Arlington County, VA and died Nov 20, 2002 in Metairie, Jefferson Parrish, LA. Ray and Gladys are buried in the Garden Of Memories Cemetery, Metairie, Jefferson Parish, LA.
6. James Edward Alford, USMC was born Sep 11, 1879 in Wrightsville, Johnson County, GA and died Feb 22, 1931 in Clarendon, Arlington County, VA. James was buried in the Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Arlington County, VA. James married 7. Bessie Violet Jory on Nov 13, 1912 in Washington, D.C. Bessie was born Jan 3, 1890 in Washington, D.C. and died Dec 4, 1972 in Arlington, Arlington County, VA. Bessie was buried in the Rock Creek Cemetery, Washington, D.C.
12. James Needham Alford was born Oct 9, 1855 in Washington County, GA and died there Oct 2, 1929. James was buried in the Blundale Cemetery, Davisboro, Washington County, GA. James married 13. Sarah Jane "Sallie" Wicker on Dec 9, 1875 in Washington County, GA. Sarah was born in Sep 4, 1857 in Washington County, GA and died in Mar 20, 1929 in Blundale, Emanuel County, GA. Sarah was buried in the Nail Creek Cemetery, Washington County, GA.
Great Great Grandparents
24. John W. Alford was born about 1831 in Georgia and died before 1870. John married 25. Jacqueline Pricilla Wall on Dec 14, 1851 in Washington County, GA. Jacqueline was born about 1834 in Georgia. Jacqueline's 2nd marriage was to Thomas Spaulding on Jul 8, 1869. Thomas was born about 1845 in Ireland.
3rd Great Grandparents
48. Needham Alford was born about 1785 in Wayne County, NC and died before 1852. Needham married 49. Avey Lofley on Sep 13, 1806 in Jefferson County, GA. Avey was born about 1786 in North Carolina.
4th Great Grandparents
96. _____ Alford was born about 1763 in North Carolina. He married 97. Sally _____ about 1783 in North Carolina. Sally was born about 1763 in North Carolina and died in 1839 in Wayne County, NC. Sally's 2nd marriage was to Gabriel Coley.
5th Great Grandparents
192. Benjamin Alford was born about 1740.
The AAFA Family Branch for this Ahnentafel
Corrections, additions, or comments regarding this Ahnentafel should be directed to the AAFA Data Manager. Please include the Ahnentafel number, 0616, and the highlighted reference number (which precedes the ancestor name, e.g. 192) of the ancestor to which the comment applies. Email the AAFA Data Manager by clicking here.