The Alford American Family Association
Serving the Alford community over 25 Years
We Are Family!!
Click for CONTACT Information
|Last Updated: 02 JUL 2020 by #0197|
Dorothy L. Allford, AAFA #0234
1. Dorothy L. Alford, MD was born Jun 24, 1924 in Killona, St Charles Parish, LA and died Dec 27, 2020 in Loma Linda, San Bernardino, CA. She was a Doctor in General Practice and Rehabilitation. Dorothy was born an Alford but legally changed the spelling to Allford.
2. Murray Luther Alford was born Jul 8, 1873 in Tangipahoa Parish, LA and died there in 1944. He was a Farmer. Murray's 1st marriage was to Ruffini "Finni" P. Spring who was born in 1880 and died Nov 7, 1910 in Tangipahoa Parish, LA. Murray's 2nd marriage was to 3. Annie Singer who was born in 1887 and died in Dec 1944 in Tangipahoa Parish, LA. Murray, Finni and Annie were buried in the Amite Cemetery, Tangipahoa Parish, LA.
4. Marshall Thomas Alford was born Sep 29, 1839 in Washington Parish, LA and died May 24, 1904 in Tangipahoa Parish, LA. Marshall married 5. Charity Ann Self on Nov 20, 1867. She was born Sep 19, 1844 and died Nov 20, 1922 in Oakdale, Allen Parish, LA. Marshall and Charity were buried in the Beulah Baptist Church Cemetery, Tangipahoa Parish, LA.
8. John Seaborn Alford was born Oct 11, 1807 in Washington Parish, LA and died there Nov 15, 1891. He was a Farmer. John married 9. Margaret Brumfield in 1834. She was born Feb 9, 1819 in Pike County, MS and died Sep 8, 1885 in Washington Parish, LA. John and Margaret were buried in the Alford Cemetery, Washington Parish, LA.
Great Great Grandparents
16. Jacob Alford was born Aug 15, 1761 in Franklin County, NC and died Jul 16, 1824 in Washington Parish, LA. He was a Farmer. Jacob's 1st marriage was to Elizabeth Bryant about 1784 in North Carolina. Elizabeth was born Jun 20, 1765 and died between 1789 and 1792 in Cumberland County, NC. Jacob's 2nd marriage was to 17. Frankie Seaborn about 1792 probably in Cumberland County, NC. Frankie was born about 1770 in North Carolina and died about 1859 in Washington Parish, LA.
3rd Great Grandparents
32. Julius Alford was born in Sep 1717 in Peter's Parish, New Kent County, VA and died in 1771 in Bute County, NC. He was a Farmer. Julius married 33. Lucy _____ who died after 1790 in Franklin County, NC.
4th Great Grandparents
64. James Alford was born about 1687 probably in New Kent County, VA and died there about 1730.
5th Great Grandparents
128. John Alford was born about 1645 probably in Virginia and died Mar 14, 1710 in New Kent County, VA.
The AAFA Family Branch for this Ahnentafel
Corrections, additions, or comments regarding this Ahnentafel should be directed to the AAFA Data Manager. Please include the Ahnentafel number, 0234, and the highlighted reference number (which precedes the ancestor name, e.g. 128) of the ancestor to which the comment applies. Email the AAFA Data Manager by clicking here.