The Alford American Family Association
Serving the Alford community over 25 Years
We Are Family!!
Click for CONTACT Information
|Last Updated: 31 MAY 2020 by #0197|
Paul Julius Alford
1st husband of Mary Lee Chaney, AAFA #0224
Father of James Patrich Alford, AAFA #0115
1. Paul Julius Alford was born Sep 16, 1900 in Galena, Cherokee County, KS and died Aug 21, 1953 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, TX. He was a Business Owner, a Manager and a Salesman. Paul's 1st marriage was to Esther Fern Chipp who was born Mar 27, 1903 in Missouri and died Oct 26, 1929 in Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN. Esther was buried in the Daytona Memorial Park, Daytona Beach, Volusia County, FL. Paul's 2nd marriage was to Helen Harding. Paul's 3rd marriage was to Mary Lee Chaney on Dec 24, 1938 in St. Louis, Missouri. Mary was born Jun 24, 1912 in Holden, Johnson County, MO and died Jun 10, 2005 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, TX. Mary's 2nd marriage was to Lin Sinclair Hodnett. Paul and Mary were buried in the Rose Garden of the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, TX. Paul changed his middle name from Julius to Joseph.
2. Julius S. Alford was born Jan 28, 1880 in Harrison County, TX and died Jun 30, 1956. Julius' 1st marriage was to 3. Susan Odelite Smith in Sep 1899 in Galena, Cherokee County, KS. Susan was born Apr 15, 1882 in New York, York County, NE and died about 1930 in Denver County, CO. Julius' 2nd marriage was to C. A. _____.
4. Erasmus Cade Alford was born about 1842 in Harris County, TX and died after 1901. Erasmus was buried in the Greenwood Cemetery, Marshall, Harrison County, TX. Erasmus married 5. Mary A. Williams on Nov 15, 1865 in Harrison County, TX. Mary was born about 1848 in Mississippi.
8. Lodwick Pierce Alford was born Jan 12, 1812 in Greene County, GA and died Jun 7, 1896 in Harrison County, TX. Lodwick married 9. Martha Ann Elizabeth Sherrill on Sep 15, 1836 in Lowndes County, AL. Martha was born Dec 17, 1819 in Georgia and died Nov 3, 1888 in Texas. Lodwick and Martha were buried in the Greenwood Cemetery, Marshall, Harrison County, TX.
Great Great Grandparents
16. Lodwick Alford was born Feb 2, 1775 in North Carolina and died Jul 22, 1857 in West Point, Troup County, GA.. Lodwick married 17. Judith Jackson on May 16, 1798 in Greene County, GA. Judith was born Feb 2, 1778 in Greensboro, Guilford County, NC and died Jun 30, 1844 in Georgia. Lodwick and Judith were buried in the Alford Cemetery, LaGrange, Troup County, GA.
3rd Great Grandparents
32. Julius Alford was born about 1750 in North Carolina and died Aug 25, 1820 in Greene County, GA. Julius married 33. Rebecca Jackson about 1773 in North Carolina. Rebecca was born about 1748 in North Carolina and died after 1825 in Greene County, GA.
4th Great Grandparents
64. Lodwick Alford was born about 1710 in New Kent County, VA and died in 1800 in Franklin County, NC. His 1st marriage was to Elizabeth Cade who was born Apr 29, 1717 in New Kent County, VA and died there May 29, 1735. His 2nd marriage was to Susanna Cade who was born Sep 25, 1718. His 3rd marriage was to 65. Sarah Smith.
5th Great Grandparents
128. James Alford was born about 1687 probably in New Kent County, VA and died there about 1730.
6th Great Grandparents
256. John Alford was born about 1645 probably in Virginia and died Mar 14, 1710 in New Kent County, VA.
The AAFA Family Branch for this Ahnentafel
Corrections, additions, or comments regarding this Ahnentafel should be directed to the AAFA Data Manager. Please include the Ahnentafel number, 0224, and the highlighted reference number (which precedes the ancestor name, e.g. 256) of the ancestor to which the comment applies. Email the AAFA Data Manager by clicking here.